« QBlog's Farcical Help Desk - 51
| Main | This DeVos Is Cool
May 27, 2006
Touretzky Speaks on Scientology
One of the most popular destinations for Quixtar information seekers is Dave Touretzky's "Amway/Alticor/Quixtar Sucks!" website. Touretzky is a world-famous research professor at Carnegie Mellon University and an avid Free Speech proponent who's had some personal clashes with Quixtar.
However, his real passion is exposing the "vengeful religious cult" known as the Church of Scientology. I found an interesting video interview of Touretzky on YouTube from a recent episode of Keith Olberman's show on MSNBC.
"Dave Touretzky appears on Countdown with Keith Olbermann to discuss Tom Cruise, Silent Birth and Scientology."
Hmmm... Some (note: I said some not all) of the practices remind me vaguely of those of another organization I'm familiar with.
Yup rara, Scientology is reminding me of BWW.
Btw Scietology SUCKS!!!!! no cuddling to a new born baby is TAUGHT? What a bunch of crap.
I've been involved with Scientology 30 years and the so called Expert on Scientology may be an expert on discrediting Scientology, but the mere fact that he is not a Scientologist tells me he has no idea what it really is.
I know for a fact that the only reason a person isn't in Scientology is because he either never heard of it, or he thinks it is something it is not.
The Rick Ross Foundation & Operation Clambake is putting out this data on Xenu and the science fiction Crap to discredit Scientology. That is not Scientology. That is there Idea of it. That is why they are not involved. I wouldn't be involved either if I would have been told that crap.
Scientology is processes designed to get you to look at your own existence.
What you realize from looking is what makes you grow. If you grow up spiritually you will be much more responsible, see the why of things and understand why there is so much insanity around and know the source of it and because of it won't be so much the effect of it.There are Spiritual Laws, if you were aware of, That are Senior to Physical universe laws, ya know.
I have never seen not one process on the internet or TV yet. That is Scientology. People running these processes observe what they observe and that is what makes them, them. That (THEM)is not Scientology. Them may become Scientologists. Note the difference, Please. The Science of the MIND,Dianetics & Scientology is an exact Science. It is due the proper respect. Society just don't know it yet.
If you walked up and down the same street day after day for 10 years and you had a Scientologist who is trained to run these proceses, have you look at objects as you walked down that street, I guarantee you that on a one for one basis each person is going to originate something. Maybe it's as simple of an origination as, "Well I'll be, I've walked down this road for 10 years and I never noticed that big Oak tree there before, How in the world did I ever miss that?"
That is Scientology. The origination may come from a Scientologist and all Scientologist may or may not have the same origination. But the origination is not Scientology, which the media thinks is Scientology. Well it is not.
Processes will wake you up to things that you have never noticed before and in doing so your life will be different. It is not a bad thing like the media portrays it to be. The media is only making a big thing out of the negitive things that Maybe some "Want to be Scientologists" originated. A real Scientologist who is trained and having done these upper level processes is aware of things that can't help but make him great.
The insane who can't improve and don't want too, wants only for everyone else to suffer too. Misery loves company. In Scientology you will realize the WHY.
I can understand not every one wants to really understand, not everyone wants to be a musician either, You don't put down the musician because one is not interested in music. If one is not interested in finding out who they really are and there true potential, that is ok, it is understandable. But some do and those that do should really look for them selves into Scientology.
A real Scientologist is an expert on Scientology, Find out from him. Some are nutty enough to go to a jeweler, to find out about plumbing. Some are nutty enough to find out about Scientology from the media, rather that a Scientologist or better yet, the School where Scientology is taught.
Name me one Critic of anything that can apply what they are being critical of? That is the nutty media,coming from nutty people. There are plenty of them out there, that is pretty obvious.
A scientologist is running the aberation out of his mind and I can assure you is seeing more and more of the truth and it will reflect in his life.
It is easy to destroy things, it takes no talent or ability. One can destroy the image of a President for example, but to get into that position, takes an incredible ability, disciplain and insight. That part gets overlooked. So he can be made to be a no body. The same is happening with the Scientologist. I am sure the same could be made of any disciplain.
The Brown belt may have some idea of what the Black Belt is talking about, but the General public you can be sure hasn't an inkling of understanding. The Black Belt can be sure to know what he knows and can only laugh to him self when a public person makes a
stupid comment about Martial arts.
A highly trained Scientologist can only shake his head too. But a less trained Scientologist can respect his view point, because he knows the disciplain and training he has gone thru to get to his level, but the public hasn't a clue. It is ok to be just a public. The average person is public and that is why he is average, but some realize if they grow, life gets easier and they can get what they want out of life. The ignorant can rant and rave and keep saying ignorant things. The trained know what they know and just where those that are ranting and raving are on there learning curb of life. They are glad they are not at that level any longer.
Find out what Scientology really is from a Scientologist, not a "Want TO be Scientologist" or worse the media.If you were ever in the news, you know how inacurate they are.
Pick any profession and you will realize only 5% make it to the top of that profession. There are reasons why the 95% fail. Yes the 95% can make the 5% look bad and discredit them. They are only making themselves right and The 5% wrong. The mind in its calculations has to be right. Always... It will justify things to make it self right and others wrong. Why do you think we have so many domestic fights, insanity and wars? Understand the Mind, if you have one. Realize Scientology is just a Science of the MIND. It will Replace Psyciatry, which is the major source of the lies about Scientology. Lots of money is being made from there Product, (DRUGS)... To a Scientologist that really knows what the mind is, he knows that drugs is just ruining peoples lives and society. In time society will see the truth and Scientology will be able to do its job, with out the insane distractions.
Remember people once thought the earth was Flat. Truth though Fought in the end Prevails.LRH
Over the 30 years I see the truth comming out, Listen to Coast to Coast Am at night and realize how many are in that following. There is alot of truth comming out. IF you see what I am talking about. Your on the winning side, If you can't. "Well hell is eternal" Those that can't see truth that will be there home. You are creating your own Heaven or Hell as I type. I know that. If you don't I am sorry. I just know you could know...
Remember you only see 10% of an ice burg. The other 90% is underwater. One only uses less that 10% of there Mind. Getting back the other 90% of your abilities is underwater in your subconcious. When you understand something you can fix it. Expect different Realities to come about. We have never had a technology of the mind before. TRUST ME, we do now...
A real Scientologist is an expert on Scientology, Find out from him. Some are nutty enough to go to a jeweler, to find out about plumbing. Some are nutty enough to find out about Scientology from the media, rather that a Scientologist or better yet, the School where Scientology is taught
I heard crap like this all the time from upline and the king pins. What you get is a biased, one sided and brainwashed view. They are so similar it's scary.
What OT level are u at diamond? Maybe they haven't let you in yet? Watch Southpark and you'll find out all about it! (Thought it was kind of ironic you called yourself diamond on a quixtar site!)
This sounds real familiar for some reason.... defending the business or in this case, religion.
Dear Mr. Scientologist,
Scientology is a pseudoscientific cult started by a failed sci-fi writer on painkillers.
I'm guessing you're not up to the OT level where you learn the terrible secret of Xenu.
If you would back up any of the numerous claims you make in the above rant, it would be quite appreciated.
The behaviours of Scientologists and AmQuix "tapespeakers" are frighteningly similar. I wonder why that is.
Oh Diamond, Diamond, Diamond
Your OT superpowers clearly don't include spelling, grammar or logic. They certainly don't include brevity (word clear it, Elron would be so proud). You are most likely a well intentioned public $cientologist, good luck with the debt you will rack up on your trip across the bridge to nowhere.
if you are not part of the corporation than you must not know it...Quixtar with LTD rocks!!! and we don't believe in scientology at all...funny...But i am an ibo, and i love it...if you got something better, than show me...i will do that instead.